profile links tag etc

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome and it sucks in IE, so please change browser if you are using IE (: THANKS!
And the navigations are up there, on the picture :D
Also, you can click the ▲ button, which is located next to the navigations, to go back to the top.
ENJOY~!
LOL.
Time: 5:45 AM
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010

Night, manusia!
Assalamuailakum/ May peace be upon youh. 
Today's is the 11th day of puasa. :))
 Buke-ing KFC and mummy's cooking today. My stomach full liao. Urgggh.
I'm nesah's adek and i love my sexy big momma! :DDD
 My great/suckish life.
Today: Wake up arnd 10.50plus. Was awaken by mother.
"Qa, dah pkol braperh! tknk bngn eh! ank dara mcm gynihh!"
Urrrghh. So i had to wake up with those sleepy eyes of mine. Make up my bed. Watch tvee.
Then mummy asked to take care of aim cause mummy gonna take my little brother from religious class.
Arnd 12.30plus, wash up. Getting ready for religious class. At 6 reach home. Changed. Here I AM. Chat with nesah. LOL. *mate kero. Jealous her with me kero-ness and KFC. LOL!   :))
Yesterday: At sch, ermmm. I forget. heheh. :))
Back from sch. Get changed. When to farina's hse. Laughlaugh. Walao! hahahhaha!
At 4, when bck to gramdma hse. Need go the dnt knw wht. Kak mei asked me to do something de.
Hahahahha, reach thr. Called kak mei. Asked the owner questions about the contact lens. hahahahhaha!
Im like one nincompop siaa down thr. hhahahaha! Need go tuition after that. I loveee this part! hahahahhah!
When tuition which at JJC with little sister. Reach JJC saw my blgps mate. -.-
Sit down need to wait our tutor come but shes teaching other student. Soo the student in-charge get us new tutor. HES HAWT MANUSIA! hahahahhahaha! He got braces at upper teeth and hes sepet.
HAHAHAHHA! I loveeee! <3
Teach me maths. He likes to go to toilet yer. -.-
Each time he goes to toilet ill take my pen and beat my sister's hand and says ' cute lahh dierh. omgoood!'
Hahahhahah, pity my little sister. Her hand red bcause of me -.- hahahahha.
Before going home, he matymaty wants to pack me biscuits.
AWWWWW! I was touched y'knw. Till we again after youh finish your examination, korkor. :DD hahahhaha. Buke at grandma hse.
Done. Waalaikummusalam.

Labels: