profile links tag etc

Skin is best viewed in Google Chrome and it sucks in IE, so please change browser if you are using IE (: THANKS!
And the navigations are up there, on the picture :D
Also, you can click the ▲ button, which is located next to the navigations, to go back to the top.
ENJOY~!
:))
Time: 8:22 AM
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gambar last yr i think. ^^

Night.
I did alot of good deeds today. By helping mummy to clean my room and study room.
Huhuhuuhuu! ^^ Got lots and lots of pahale. Lots and lots of money too! AWESOOOOMEE. Tmr scchhoooll! I likeeee! <3 MISS TWOC AND EVERYBODY. awwww!
My tiringgg daay.
Woke up arnd 8plus. Early in the morning y'knw. issshisshh. Do as mummy asked me to do yesterday. Clean up study room with whole body nt washed. I likee! Arnd 9plus im done with everything. Im awesssooome!
hehehehehhhh! Watch tveee. Then mother asked to wash up. Cause she wanted go geylang buy my two brothers bju kurung and furnture at dnt wht the place lahh. hehehehhh! But i didnt. Instead i went back to my lalaland. :)) Father disturb me while i was in my lalaland. He took a picture of me seyhh. )): suke ah father kacau me. wreaslinh karang! ^^ Woke up back at 12plus. Woohooo! <3 Washed up. Get ready to flyy! XD
Go to the furniture thingy. Then go bugis junction. Me and my sister dnt wnt go geylang cause its hot thr. I puase y'knw. hahahahha! Buke-ing at grandma hse again. Yuhyul family not buke-ing thr. :)) Here i am.
DONE.

Labels: